Papers with blue back: mainly used for outdoor posting, this medium allows a better weather resistance and is ideal for applying glue on the back. Flame retardant papers: M1 fire classification, often mandatory for largeformat indoor advertising at points of sale or trade fairs.
Photo paper: for indoor use, recommended for high quality photo prints or posters.
Citylight: Printed paper which is used in illuminated panels at public transport stops, kiosks, and free-standing display cases. We print Citylight posters on paper designed for backlighting from the bottom.
EXAMPLES OF FINISHES ADAPTED TO PAPER POSTERS:
- Sharp-edged encapsulation: hot lamination on both sides with a cut to the size of the poster.
- Welded edge encapsulation: hot lamination on both sides with a perfect seal thanks to its welded edges.
- Lamination: glossy, matt or satin to protect the poster from UV light and give it a longer life.
- Eyelets: often placed on the top of the poster to hang it (kakemono).
- Lamination on a rigid support: for a rigid billboard.
- Magnetic tape: allows the poster to be magnetized, so that it can be easily placed on metal supports.
- Supply and/or installation of self-locking profiles : allows to hang kakemonos. This type of profile can be reused on other posters.